Multi Academy Trust Telecoms Strategy Planning
As you’ll be aware, there has been a substantial increase in the number of schools forming or joining Multi Academy Trust’s (MAT’s) in recent years. As a result, of what is often rapid expansion, many MAT’s have yet to define and implement strategies for the procurement and deployment of telecoms and IT products and services.
As established and trusted Telecoms and IT advisors we are here to help. We assist hundreds of schools and Multi Academy Trusts each year to put money back into education through our procurement and cost saving services.
In addition, regardless of where a MAT is, in terms of their existing telecoms provision, the BT switch off of PSTN (analogue) and ISDN line networks by 2025, will have a substantial impact on most schools. As part of our service we are providing information and expertise on what action is required and when, enabling the necessary planning and budgeting to take place for the BT switch off.
Here is a list of some of the Trusts we have recently worked with, to name but a few:
- The STAR MAT
- Horizon Trust
- The Constellation Trust
- Bradford Diocese Academies Trust
- Humber Education Trust
- Exceed Learning Partnership
- Red Kite
- Yorkshire Causeway Academy Trust
- Elevate MAT
- White Rose Academies Trust
Telecoms Strategy Planning
- Schools within MAT’s often have different technologies, causing inefficiencies for staff and management
- Varying suppliers, contract lengths and pricing result in poor economies of scale and the likelihood of being overcharged
- The BT Switch off of PSTN (analogue) and ISDN line networks by 2025 will have a major impact on individual schools and equipment connected to these lines which will need to be replaced or upgraded
- The choice of suppliers, products and services is vast, and many are not suitable for schools
- Defining and implementing a telecoms and IT strategy requires expert knowledge
How to cross the Finish Line
Our Multi Academy Trust Strategy Planning Service includes:
- An on-site audit of each school within the Trust
- A bespoke report detailing:
- Identified cost savings
- Areas where technology should be updated
- How and where communications can be improved
- Advise on streamlining contracts
- An action plan for when additional schools join the Trust
Our in-depth knowledge of the Telecoms and IT markets coupled with experience gained from helping hundreds of schools and Multi Academy Trusts makes us the perfect partner to help your Multi Academy Trust develop and implement a telecoms and IT strategy plan.
Next Step – Contact us
We would like the opportunity to discuss how we can help your Trust, so please do contact me at your earliest convenience, so I can arrange for Phillip Allum (MD) to visit you to have a brief meeting to explain further about our services, find out more about your Trust and hopefully identify common ground to work together.
Education Projects Co-ordinator