If there was ever a time for a well-earned break, Summer 2021 would probably take some beating!
As this term comes to a close, we would like to take this opportunity to wish you a very enjoyable summer.
If you are however, still working over the summer break, or intend to get a few key things ticked off that ‘To Do’ List without the relentless distractions ………………
Summertime is the perfect time…
- To Plan For BT’s Network Switch Off
BT plan to switch off all their PSTN and ISDN lines by 2025. This will have a major impact on most schools across the UK and equipment connected to them will need to be replaced or upgraded. The sooner you plan and know what you need to do and by when, the better.
Our 2025 Telecoms Planning Audit is a service that will identify where you can save money and what you need to do to prepare for the BT switch off.
- We audit your phone lines, phone system, broadband and contracts and advise where cost savings can be made
- Our audits highlight what technology and lines need to be upgraded/changed and when, which will help you with budget planning.
- Our audit reports are highly valued by SBM’s, Headteachers, SLT and Governors.
- We do all the work for you, saving you time.
Our expert independent advice tailored to your school will ensure you make the right decisions.
Take action now by phoning us on 01937 420052 or email us at email@example.com to book a brief no obligation online meeting.
- To Look At Procuring A New Telephone System.
If you are considering the procurement of a new telephone system, now may be the perfect time to do so, and it doesn’t need to be a daunting project.
We offer a complete Telephone System Procurement Service that will help you choose the right system, from a reputable supplier at the best possible price.
Our in-depth knowledge of the telecoms market coupled with experience gained from helping 100’s of schools to procure new phone systems, make us the perfect partner. All that is required is an initial no obligation, no risk, online meeting to get the ball rolling. Simply phone us on 01937 420052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
However you are spending the holidays, we hope you manage to take a well earned break.